Community Video Instructions for Eco-Tourist Education!
Community video allows us to explain ongoing projects in greater depth. We can really talk about larger issues related to each subject rather than just the job at hand. And it is a great way to efficiently train nervous new volunteers who continually arrive at our eco-tourist community!
Here are videos of some of the maintenance and creative ongoing tasks on the property. Volunteers are welcome to suggest additions as they identify chores that need regular attention.
Volunteers and Interns can also be part of the video making process by creating short instructional videos or updating existing ones.
Priority 1: Community Video Instructions for FACILITIES!
Clean, maintained facilities are desirable for Sustainable Community Hygiene and harmony. This is our highest priority.
- Kitchen Cleaning Instructions
- Community Food Storage
- Laundry & Bathroom Cleaning Instructions
- Yoga Barn & Hang-Out Zone Beautification
- Community Recycling Organization
- Community ShopVac Cleaning & Maintenance
- Lono Hale Eco-Storage Maintenance
- Eco-Friendly Paint Management
- Community Compost
- Smoking Temple
- Community Toolshed & Workshop
- Meditation Temple
Priority 2: Community Lodgings
We try to ensure everyone has a clean, comfortable and dry bed space. This is important, because a person who has to sleep under a leaking roof won't be very happy in the morning!
- Aloha Bus Maintenance
- Bamboo Hut Maintenance
- Campgrounds Maintenance
- Puka Hale Maintenance
- Lono Hale Maintenance
- Jungle Cottage Cleaning Instructions
- Guava Hut Maintenance
- Kahuna Cabin Maintenance
- Ocean View Maintenance
- Ohi'a Camper Maintenance
- Rollinia House Maintenance
- Ulu Hideaway Hut Maintenance
Related to Lodging
Priority 3: Community Land & Gardens
HEDONISIA GARDENS & INSTRUCTION VIDEOS
Locations & Overview
Related Property Instruction and Maintenance Videos
- Pond & Outdoor Fish Tank Maintenance
- Community Weedwhacking Instructions
- Shaving Bark & Sharpening a Machete!
- Soil Quarry & Road Rocks
- Repair & Maintenance on Crater Tire Trail
- Garden Tools & Safety
- Fauna Care & Control. Management of pests and pets at community!
Apply to be a Volunteer or Intern in our Hawaii Eco-Community!
Due to positive feedback, we want to make more instructional videos for the various Hedonisia community or social enterprise projects.
If you have experience or enthusiasm for making short 2-minute instructional videos using Apple iMovie then feel free to apply for our:Apply Now!