Community Activist Feminist Environmental Entrepreneur Program
- Enjoy Business with Aloha as a CAFE Entrepreneur!
- Live Actively and Pleasurably through Conscious Capitalism!
- A community model for social entrepreneurs in the city or in the country!
A C.A.F.E. Entrepreneur embodies community, activism, feminism and environmentalism as part of their business plan to create a product or service that, in a concrete way, improves society or the world we live in.
There are many who would like to start a business and work in alignment with their values. Hedonisia has developed a model of urban or rural community living that allows you to do just that!
Here is how we apply the CAFE Entrepreneur model at Hedonisia Hawaii:
- Community: Hedonisia Hawaii is a community based micro-business that does not have employees. Our business model attracts like minded people creating a free floating community of volunteers and interns who come to Hawaii and contribute to our eco-tourism work and portfolio of CAFE Enterprise web projects that we manage in our 'community of individuals'!
- Activist: An activist entrepreneur works to change the law as part of their business activities. They can do so by lobbying or by creating products or services that challenges unjust laws. As Hedonisia, we are active in working through the local political system to create a legal foundation for sustainable communities in Hawaii and a precedent for others to do the same elsewhere.
- Feminist: At the Hedonisia Community, we implemented policies and practices incorporating social justice, equality for women through our community business operations as described in our Eco-Feminist Community page.
- Environmental: A CAFE Enterprise should try to reduce, reuse and recycle at every level it of its business practices. Not only is it good for the planet but it is also good for the bottom line! Our community derives most of it income through eco-tourism and we adopt environmental principles at every stage of our business operations.
Hedo C.A.F.E. Entrepreneur Services
Even as a micro-business, we are able to embody Community Activist Feminist & Environmental principles and earn enough to continually grow and evolve our business model:
- Sustainable Community Manager Internship. One of the most effective ways to learn the C.A.F.E. Entrepreneur program is by actually managing a social enterprise community as part of our intern team! We even act as a start-up incubator for interns with a C.A.F.E. Entrepreneur idea of their own!
- Hedonisia Eco-Feminist Entrepreneur Portfolio: C.A.F.E. Business Web Projects managed by the Hedonisia Community
- C.AF.E. Entrepreneur Business Coach Services: Practical online one on one coaching sessions on how to create a C.A.F.E. Enterprise.
- Hedonisia Handbook & Activist Entrepreneur eBooks & Membership. You can be a member even if you don't travel to Hawaii! Members gain access to our continually updated eBooks!
Hedonisia Virtual Community Member Resources
Sign up as a Hedonisia C.A.F.E. Virtual Community Member. As part of your membership you receive access to the following online resources:
$9.95 for 2 years access. This is a one-time payment.